Whether for business or personal, for your car, boat or motorbike, O’Connor Warren specialises in providing leading rates for consumer loans. The application process takes less than 10 minutes and settlement can be same-day or next-day, allowing you to obtain your desired vehicle without delay.
Key benefits offered by O’Connor Warren Finance:
- Competitive and leading interest rates
- No deposit options available for new and used cars (for most applications)
- Same day approval during business hours, Monday to Friday
- Same day approval on weekends upon request
- Loan terms ranging from 1 to 5 years
- Quality and dedicated service providing effective solutions and specialist advice for your future;
To apply for car finance now, call one of our specialists on 0800 264626 or use this online application. It is expected to take 5-10 minutes to complete.
You will require:
- A current New Zealand full of restricted Driver Licence;
- Details of your income, credit cards and other expenses
Definition of a Consumer Loan
A consumer loan is a loan whereby the asset is not principally used for business or investment purposes. Whether this is for a car, boat or motorbike, it is specifically intended for private use. You must inform us if you intend to use the asset for a business purpose as a consumer loan is not applicable for you. Instead, we must apply for a business loan on your behalf.
Depending on the strength of the application, the interest rate will usually range from 7.5% to 14.0%. Each loan is determined on a case-by-case basis, dependent on the amount of lending, term of the loan, client credit history, risk profile and the deposit amount. Please note the rate reflected on the loan document is the retail rate but not the base rate. Included within your interest rate is a spread, which is the difference between the interest rate offered to O’Connor Warren Finance Limited (OWF) by the lender (the base rate) and the rate offered by OWF to you (the retail rate). This spread is considered a commission and the commission charged is determined based on the time and cost of handling your application. OWF is required to disclose this commission upon request.
Please note a broker documentation fee of $500 is included in your application and will be reflected within the total loan value on your loan document.
Other Charges , Penalties and Fees
Please note the lender may impose additional charges, fees and penalties to your loan. The lender will disclose this information to you prior to drawdown of the loan. It is important you read any and all documentation provided by the lender and ensure you understand the terms and conditions as set by the lender when you sign your loan documentation.
Please refer to our Terms of Business for a detailed breakdown of our privacy terms and conditions.
Please ensure the following:
- You are 18 years or older
- You are a New Zealand resident or can present a NZ Working visa
- The minimum finance amount exceeds $10,000
- You do not have a history of credit defaults
- You are not currently bankrupt
- You confirm the O’Connor Warren Terms of Business applies to your situation
- Please note that completion of this application does not confirm offer of a loan. Lending Criteria applies